Linn Co. R1 Graduating Class of 1970

Linn Co. R1 Graduating Class of 1970

Saturday, July 31, 2010

An Update on the Life of Gail Turner

Following highschool I attended HLG at Hannibal and the University of Missouri at Columbia, and then returned home to work with an older brother running bulldozers for a few years until having the opportunity to work for the Bank of Purdin when it was expanding to Brookfield in 1981, and now it is 29 years later still with the same employer. I lived with my parents north of Linneus until moving into a place of my own in 1995 on the north end of Brookfield. Two years later I met Tina and now we are busy facilitating an active life for our two teenage daughters, Katie and Abigail. My extracurricular associations include the Masonic Lodge, Rotary, the local hospital board, a Disciples of Christ (Christian) Church, the YMCA, and a Planning and Zoing Committee for the City of Brookfield.



Gail Turner

660 200-6944 cell

660 258-3394 work

660 258-5072 home

660 258-5755 fax

gail@bankbp.com

1 comment:

  1. Gail, we need some pictures of your lovely family. It was great seeing you at the reunion.

    Sarita

    ReplyDelete