Linn Co. R1 Graduating Class of 1970

Linn Co. R1 Graduating Class of 1970

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Linn Co. R-1 Class of 1970 40th Class Reunion

Where are some of our old classmates? What has happened in their lifes? Some I have not seen since we graduated. I know some will not come to the reunion but I sure would love to see them all. 

We will sadly miss our old friends and classmates that are deceased:
Charles Miller, Larry Maggart, Mike Crist, and Anita Harris

I plan to add some more pictures that I have saved of our classmates as I get them scanned.

If you were in our class and you read this, will you leave a comment and tell me about yourself since we graduated.

Where did life take you?  Do you have a family?  What are you interested in?   Do you have some memories of the old school days that you would like to share? 

Please leave me a comment or email me at rocnbarc@cvalley.net

Hope I see you Saturday night at 6:30 PM at the Purdin Community Building...please dress casual and come relaxed ready to visit.  One of our classmates, Carol Smith has built quite a repetation for her wonderful cooking and catering and will be catering the meal.

psssss...Everyone will look older, have a few wrinkles from life, and might not even look the same as when we attended school...you can take that to the bank.
Junior Class

7th Grade



No comments:

Post a Comment